This BEAUTIFUL SINGLE STORY RANCH HOME is sure to impress! It’s located on a quiet CENTRAL ORANGE STREET, just blocks from the OLD TOWNE NATIONAL REGIESTER HISTORIC DISTRICT! The raised foundation comes with ORIGINAL HARDWOOD FLOORS throughout and 2 BRICK WOOD BURNING FIREPLACES. Double doors welcome you into a formal entry and an attractive floor plan that includes a good sized living room, LARGE, SEPARATE EATING AREA (or formal dining room), SPACIOUS KITCHEN with STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, GRANITE COUNTERS and a WALK-IN PANTRY, 3 nice sized bedrooms and a SEPARATE INDOOR LAUNDRY ROOM. The kitchen dining area and master bath all have CERAMIC TILE FLOORING. Two sets of French doors open to the wonderful rear yard with a HUGE BRICK PATIO and fruit trees. All windows are DOUBLE PANED.All schools (k-12) are within easy walking distance!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,490 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level: 3, Total: 3
- Gas Dryer Hookup,Inside,Laundry Room
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Gas Cooktop,Disposal,Gas Oven,Microwave,Tankless Water Heater
- Wood, See Remarks
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Double Door Entry, Double Pane Windows
- Dining Room,Gas Starter,Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Crown Molding,Pantry,Walk-In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage.
- Stucco, Frame
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinklers In Rear,Sprinklers In Front,Sprinklers Timer.
Cash, Cash to New Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price